Finally, after my third visit to the main office of SSS at Quezon City, I finished the process of having my social security ID replaced. I lost this ID during the Christmas holidays together with my other IDs. I first had my driver's license replaced and then this ID. I am glad that I finished the process. The hardest part of the process was the evaluation because I had to get in line and had to be at the SSS office before 9 AM. During my visit for the evaluation, I arrivbeed at around 8:30 AM and got a number, 533. I got served at around 1 PM and then I was asked to secure an appointment letter. That was easier because we all had a schedule and the line was faster.
So, the steps (procedure) to get an SS ID replacement at the Social Security System main office, the ones that I took, are:
1. Secure an R-6 form and an E-6 form.
2. Secure an affidavit of loss
3. Pay the amount of P150 at the SSS cashier using the R-6 form
(steps 2 and 3 can be interchanged)
4. Have the filled out forms and the affidavit of loss evaluated and make sure that you have 2 valid IDs. You can check at the back of the E-6 form for the list of the acceptable IDs.
5. After evaluation, secure an appointment letter.
6. Go to the SS office on the appointment date and time to get your picture, fingerprint and signature captured.
7. After three months, you can expect your SS ID in your mail (you can select your home or office as your mailing address).