Sunday, March 30, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I thank God for His provision for our family especially during this time of sickness. The health card provided by our mother church as a benefit proved to be very helpful as we were discharged from the hospital paying only a minimal amount, the rest being covered by the HMO. I just pray that my family's health will be fully restored because a situation like this can really be very stressful. We're really glad to be home again and glad to be with Jed again.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
A few weeks from now many high school students will be on their way to another phase in their education. As a youth counselor I hope that every graduating student has already made up his or her minds about the career he or she will pursue college.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
1. Place your link after the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!
2. After placing your blog's address/es, you must tag 5 or more bloggers who are not yet in the list, this is to keep the ball rolling.
Links around the world tag (update as of Mar. 11, 2008)
1 - Momhood Moments 2 - Business Mars 3 - Pinay Mommy Online 4 - OnlineBiz and Resources 5 - A Simple life 6 - moms….. check nyo 7 - Mommy’s Little Corner 8- Princezz 9 - Princess 10 - Random Thoughts 11 - Paradigm 12 - See Me For What You Will 13 - Pamp's Blog Corner 14 - Pampered 15 - HappyHeart 16 - Qtcotzkie and Baby 17 - A Sorta Fairytale 18 -tragicseven 19 - Listen to the Beat! 20 Just Saying 21 Tipsy Tips 22 Different Angles 23 Delicious Corner 24 I Care 25 Blog Blag Blog 26 Daily List 27 Life's Journey 28- D' Cooking Mudra 29 - Pinaymama's Diary 30 - Jennie 31 - Marriage and Beyond 32 - Handy Tips 33 - The Aspacio's 34 - Reviews Corner 35 - Life as Experienced Daily 36 - Football Videos and Pictures 37 - My Online Money Making Experience 38 - JIVE Youth 39 - Breaking Point Foundation's Blog 40 - Add your blog/s here
I'm tagging |Lhan|Vanezah|Ted|Femikey|Manilenya|
Friday, March 7, 2008
The youth camp will be held at the Mt. Peniel camp site in Capas, Tarlac and the camp's theme is "Heroes:Ordinary People with an Extraordinary Calling". We're hoping to reach our goal of 800 young people each week for two weeks on April 15-18 and 22-25.
Taking these pictures from my Canon A620 was a good relief after a busy day of planning and preparation.
Monday, March 3, 2008
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag. Your virtual bottle will remain a float in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a mimism for blog + eternity.) Have fun!!!
I am sending this message in a bottle to my wife Jennie, Ted, Lhan, Rege and Butch & Wendy.